Victor S. Kline was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1984. He is also admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States; the United States Court of Appeals for the First, Fourth and Eleventh Circuits, and the United States District Court, Southern District and Middle District of Florida. Mr. Kline graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida and received his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. He is an “AV” rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. He handles litigation support and appeals within the firm and also accepts such work from attorneys outside the firm.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida (J.D.)
- University of Florida (B.S., with Honors)
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Top Lawyers in Central Florida, Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine, 2010