Tennille Shipwash concentrates her practice in the areas of bankruptcy law, real estate law, and foreclosure law. Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder, Ms. Shipwash was a Senior Associate at a Fort Lauderdale law firm that specialized in Community Association Law. She devoted her practice to bankruptcy law and foreclosure litigation.
Ms. Shipwash received her Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University in 2002. In 2003, Ms. Shipwash earned her LL.M. in Bankruptcy/Insolvency law from St. John's Law School. She co-authored The Bench Brief for the 11th Annual Conrad B. Duberstein Moot Court Competition in New York City. Ms. Shipwash is a member of the Florida Bar and the Georgia Bar.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- St. John's University School of Law, LL.M. in Bankruptcy/Insolvency Law 2003
- Florida State University, B.S. 1999