Richard W. Epstein was born in Daytona Beach, Florida in 1952. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1977. Mr. Epstein is the Chair of Greenspoon Marder's Litigation Practice Group, manages the Firm's complex litigation and class action defense practice and routinely appears in state and federal trial and appellate courts throughout the country. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Tulane University. He then went on to earn his law degree from Florida State University, where he was a member of the Law Review. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the Broward County and American Bar Associations, including the Labor and Employment Law Section, the Litigation Section and the Antitrust Section, and is an NASD Arbitrator.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida State University (J.D.)
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana (B.S.)
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide, 2009-2011