Rebecca Faith Bratter was born in Columbia, Maryland in 1978. She was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2003. Prior to obtaining her law degree cum laude from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ms. Bratter earned her B.A. in International Affairs from the George Washington University, Elliott School of International Affairs. She was an Executive Board member of the Moot Court Honor Society while at the Shepard Broad Law Center. Ms. Bratter is currently a member of the Broward County Bar Association, Young Leaders Section, the Broward County Association for Women Lawyers, is the Secretary of the Broward County Bar Association Clerk/Bar Committee, and is an Executive Board Member for the Young Leaders Division of the United Jewish Community of Broward County.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2005
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2007
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 2003 (J.D.)
- George Washington University, Elliott School of International Affairs, Washington, DC, 1999 (B.A.)
- Florida Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2009 - 2012