Neal W. Hirschfeld is a Shareholder with Greenspoon Marder's Personal Injury Litigation Group. He has more than 30 years of litigation experience, having begun his litigation practice as an insurance defense lawyer, and now having spent more than 25 years as a Plaintiff's Personal Injury Trial Lawyer. Mr. Hirschfeld's litigation practice includes personal injury & wrongful death litigation, complex litigation, class action litigation and cemetery litigation, including the 100 million dollar resolution of the Menorah Gardens Cemetery Class Action, a case in which he served as lead counsel.
Prior to joining Greenspoon Marder in 1988, Mr. Hirschfeld practiced law in Houston, Texas from 1980 through 1988.
- Florida State Courts
- Texas State Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
Bar Admissions & Associations:
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Broward County Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, 1977
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Juris Prudence, 1980 (with Honors)
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- U.S. News and World Report "Best Lawyers in America", 2007-2012
- Legal Elite, Florida Trend, 2004
- South Florida Legal Guide "Top Lawyers", 2009-2011
- Key Partners Award, South Florida Business Journal, 2006