Michael S. Ross was born in New York, New York. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1979 and the New York Bar in 1988. He is also admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida. Mr. Ross graduated with honors with a law degree from Nova University. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Florida. Mr. Ross is a member of the Miami Beach, Broward County, Dade County, New York State and Florida Bar Associations. His area of concentration is in Commercial Real Estate transactions with special emphasis on institutional Real Estate lending.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Nova University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida (J.D.)
- University of Florida (B.A.)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Board of Governors, 2012 - present
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide, 2009, 2011