As a member of Greenspoon Marder’s Real Estate and Land Use & Zoning Practice Groups, Ms. Neufeld concentrates her practice on the representation of developers, property owners and local governments with regard to various land use issues and real estate projects. She negotiates, structures and documents both residential and commercial real estate asset transactions, primarily in connection with condominiums, shopping centers, hotels, and office buildings.
Further, Ms. Neufeld advises clients, including state and national banking associations and borrowers, in real estate matters concerning negotiations, document creation, closing coordination, and loan workouts.
While at the University of Miami School of Law, Ms. Neufeld was a staff editor of the Inter-American Law Review and is the author of the published article, “Official Language A,B,C’s.” In addition, she was also active with the Honor Counsel and published several articles in UM’s law newspaper.
Ms. Neufeld has been recognized as an “Up and Coming Attorney” by Florida Trend.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2007
- B.A., American University, 2003
- Emerge Broward – Connect Co-Chair and Executive Board Member
- Advisory Board Member for the City of Fort Lauderdale Community Appearance Board
- Deliver the Dream Founders Committee Member
- Volunteer at the Broward Partnership for the Homeless
- University of Miami School of Law Alumni Association
- Florida Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2012
- Up & Comer, Florida Trend Magazine, 2010