Mark Siedle has more than 25 years of experience in handling all types of personal injury cases, both in pre-suit and in litigation. His practice focuses on automobile accidents, boating accidents, motorcycle accidents, product liability, slip/trip and fall accidents, animal attacks, aviation accidents and negligent security. Mr. Siedle is committed to offering the same level of representation and communication to his clients, no matter how big or small the matter.
Mr. Siedle joined Greenspoon Marder in 2000 and represents clients throughout Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Monroe counties.
- Florida Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- Southern District Court, 1987
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, 1986 J.D.
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida, 1982 B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration), Honors: Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Recipient
- Broward College, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1980 A.S., Honors: Phi Theta Kappa Honorary
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Member of the Broward County Justice Association
- President of the Angelfish Cay Condominium Association, 2005 – present
- Director of the Old Orchard Homeowner's Association, 2010 - present
- Leadership Committee of the Forest Ridge Business 2 Business Network, 2010 - present
- Standing Committee for Broward College Alumni Association, 2010 - present
- Standing Committee for Broward College Professional Business Network, 2010 - present
- Parliamentarian of the Lauderdale Small Boat Club, 2010 – 2011
- Member of the Key Largo Chamber of Commerce, 2007 – present
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.