Mr. Miller focuses on public finance and representation of non-profit entities. He has extensive experience in municipal finance transactions of all types, including taxable bonds, bond issues for not-for-profit organizations, mini bonds, community redevelopment financing, special taxing districts and single- and multi-family housing revenue bonds.
Mr. Miller's clientele in municipal finance transactions include issuers, underwriters, lenders, not-for-profit and for-profit borrowers and trustees.
Mr. Miller is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District, Southern District of Florida
- J.D., University of Florida, 1979
- B.S., Johns Hopkins University, 1976
- Artigras Fine Arts Festival Steering Committee
- City, County & Local Government Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Housing Leadership Council of Palm Beach County, Chair, Public Policy Committee
- Kiwanis Club of Palm Beach Gardens, Vice-President
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center of Juno Beach, Board of Directors
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- North Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Volunteer of the Year, North Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce, 2010
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Florida Association of Special Districts Annual Conference 2009
- Florida Association of Special Districts, Inc. 2008 Conference
- Florida Association of Special Districts, Inc., 2007 Conference
- National Association of Bond Lawyers Workshop
- National Conference of Black Mayor's Leadership Conference