Leonard Lubart was born in Brooklyn, New York in 1953. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1977. He is also admitted to the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida; the United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. Prior to receiving his law degree from the University of Miami, Mr. Lubart attended Rutgers University. He is a member of the Florida Bar. He is a member of the Federal Issues Committee and the State Legislative Committee of the American Resort Developers Association (ARDA).
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida (J.D.)
- Rutgers University, New Jersey (B.A. Major: Economics)
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide, 2009, 2011