Practicing for nearly 30 years, Larry Corman is adept in handling matters relating to business litigation, labor and employment law, real estate litigation, contracts, civil rights litigation, and constitutional law. Mr. Corman also regularly represents clients in connection with the collection of delinquent accounts, including enforcing security agreements and foreclosing mortgages; in addition, he is experienced in handling all aspects of landlord-tenant disputes and eviction proceedings. A frequent lecturer, Mr. Corman speaks at educational seminars sponsored by the Florida Bar and other civic and educational organizations, regarding the areas of employment and constitutional law.
- Represents a number of private country clubs and property owner associations in matters involving: turnover of real property and related facilities from developers to clubs and other property owners; review and preparation of vendor contracts; drafting of employee handbooks; resolution of member and employee grievances; interpretation, preparation and enforcement of by-laws, rules and regulations; and construction-related disputes.
- Successfully tried cases involving: the fraudulent sale of business interests and assets; defective construction of improvements to real property and yachts; enforcement of covenants not to compete; protection of trade secrets; and defamation and false imprisonment claims.
- Litigated numerous cases involving Civil Rights and Constitutional Law, including: matters involving freedom of speech and religion; abortion rights; access to courts; and employment and housing discrimination.
- Real Estate
- Private Country Clubs
- Property Owner Associations
- General Business
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Bar Admissions & Activities:
- The Florida Bar
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Board Member and Treasurer
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, Economics & Political Science (summa cum laude)
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County, Education Committee
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Education Committee
- Education Advisory Board of Boca Raton, Appointed Member
- American Civil Liberties Union, Broward County & State of Florida, Chairman, Board of Directors
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."