Ken Scherer has been practicing law as a member of the Florida Bar since 1973, and has concentrated his practice specifically in the area of commercial litigation. As a Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated attorney, he has practiced before Courts throughout the State of Florida and has experience in such areas as collection cases, mortgage foreclosures, landlord tenant cases, construction litigation, real estate litigation, real estate broker disputes, and title claims.
- Title claim matters on behalf of both insurers and claimants
- Landlord tenant matters both on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Mortgage foreclosure on behalf of both lenders and borrowers
- Real estate contract disputes on behalf of both buyers and sellers
- Mechanics lien and construction claims on behalf of both builders and owners
- Prosecution and defense in collection matters
- Bankruptcy litigation
- Banking-related litigation
- Litigation involving condominium and homeowners association disputes
- Pre- and in-suit mediations
- The Florida Bar
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The George Washington University, B.S.
- The George Washington University National Law Center, J.D.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."