Joseph M. Reichert is a member Greenspoon Marder’s Residential Foreclosure Group. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate with Tripp Scott, P.A. located in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Mr. Reichert holds a law degree from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Centre, where he was a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association Honor Society and Phi Alpha Delta, International Law Fraternity. During law school, Mr. Reichert worked as a Certified Legal Intern for the Children and Families Clinic, and was a Guardian Ad Litem with the 17th Judicial Circuit. Mr. Reichert also spent the summer of his first year participating in a judicial internship for the Honorable Susan C. Bucklew, Senior United States District Judge, Middle District of Florida. Mr. Reichert holds a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and a minor in sociology from Saint Louis University in Saint Louis, Missouri, where he was a member of the National Criminal Justice Honor Society Alpha Phi Sigma.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft Lauderdale, FL, J.D.
- Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO, B.S., Cum Laude
- University of Missouri – Imperial College of London, London, England (Elective college credit)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Emerge Broward, Member
- Humane Society of Broward County, Volunteer