As a member of Greenspoon Marder’s Real Estate Practice Group, Mr. Shiekman represents commercial and residential real estate developers and investors, public and private pension funds and private and institutional lenders in connection with a broad range of real estate matters including commercial and residential real estate development, private and institutional lending transactions, workouts and leasing.
Mr. Shiekman also handles various types of corporate transactions, including sales and purchases of businesses and franchise matters.
Mr. Shiekman has extensive experience in the negotiation and documentation of retail and shopping center leases from his many years of representation of both landlords and tenants of various regional shopping malls. He also has considerable experience in office, warehouse and residential leasing transactions.
- J.D., cum laude, George Washington University National Law Center, 1981
- B.S.B.A., University of Florida, 1977
- American Bar Association
- Broward Alliance
- Broward County Bar Association
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, Appellate, 2008-2012