Heidi Boyles is a member of Greenspoon Marder's Real Estate and Complex Commercial Transactions Groups. She has represented developers, buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, landlords and tenants, in a variety of industries, in sophisticated real estate and commercial transactions. Ms. Boyles is experienced in handling residential and mixed-use condominium projects, timeshare projects, hotels/resorts, residential developments, apartment projects, undeveloped land, office/retail buildings, restaurants, and the acquisition and sale of companies and assets.
- United States District Court: Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals: Eleventh Circuit
- 2003: J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, with highest honors
- 1999: Florida Atlantic University, B.S., Chemistry, summa cum laude
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2009-2010