Mr. Fender focuses his practice on bankruptcy and commercial litigation matters, in both state and federal courts. He has represented clients across the United States in a variety of employment disputes, shareholder negotiations and disputes, contract claims, unfair competition litigation, intellectual property, business tort and contract matters. He has also handled numerous appeals in both state and federal court systems. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Fender practiced with Litchford & Christopher, PA, in Orlando, for more than 14 years.
Mr. Fender is active in The Florida Bar, and has served in a variety of leadership capacities. Most recently, his peers appointed him Chair of the State/Federal Judicial Liaison Committee for the Business Law Section of The Bar. He previously completed a one-year term as Chair of the Business Litigation Committee, and currently serves on the Business Law Section’s Executive Council.
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- J.D., with high honors, Order of the Coif, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 1995
- A.B., magna cum laude, with distinction, Duke University, 1992
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Florida Bar Judicial Liaison Committee for the State Court/Federal Court of the Business Law Section, Chair
- Florida Bar Business Litigation Committee, former Chair