With nearly 40 years of experience, Gene K. Glasser is one of a select group of attorneys recognized by The Florida Bar as a Board Certified Lawyer in the areas of tax law and estate planning and administration. Board certification is the highest such rating of an attorney's special knowledge, skills, and proficiency in a specific area of law and for professionalism and ethics in practice. Mr. Glasser is well known in the legal industry for his keen insight and extensive experience in handling the most complicated matters. He focuses his practice on tax law, estate planning and administration, and probate.
Mr. Glasser joined Greenspoon Marder in 2005 with the merger of Abrams Anton, a well-respected Hollywood, Florida firm of 50 years. Mr. Glasser is a shareholder at Greenspoon Marder.
Bar Admissions and Activities:
- The Florida Bar, Certification Committee, Estate Planning and Administration
- New York University, LL.M.
- University of Florida, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A., Accounting
Professional and Community Involvement:
- American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel, Fellow
- Board of Unifirst Federal Savings Bank, Founder and Vice Chairman of the Board
- Memorial Hospital Foundation, Board of Directors
- Gene K. and Elaine Glasser Endowment for the benefit of Levin College of Law, University of Florida
- Trustee, University of Florida College of Law
- Former Chairman of the Jewish Community Foundation of the United Jewish Community of Broward County
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Jewish Community Foundation Reuben Shanker Outstanding Leadership Award, Jewish Federation of Broward County, 2012
- Key Partners, South Florida Business Journal, 2011
- Florida Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2006 - 2012
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, Tax Law, Trust and Estates, 1999 - 2012
- Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide, 2009, 2011