Dariel J. Abrahamy has experience litigating matters throughout the state of Florida, including: commercial litigation, real estate law, landlord-tenant law, commercial foreclosures, and contract and business disputes. After growing up in South Florida, Mr. Abrahamy attended Washington University in St. Louis, where he obtained a B.S.B.A. from the Olin School of Business. He then returned to South Florida, receiving his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law. Mr. Abrahamy joined Greenspoon Marder in 2004 and prides himself on being detail oriented and personable. His top priority is to achieve outstanding results for his clients.
- Litigated complex commercial and residential landlord-tenant cases involving leases, guarantees, evictions, security deposits, and claims of lien
- Litigated defaults on Promissory Notes, Mortgages, and Security Agreements throughout the state of Florida including commercial foreclosures, suits on Notes, Guarantees, and Deficiencies
- Trial attorney on cases involving breaches of purchase and sale agreements and leases
- Successfully obtained judgments for clients on breach of contract actions
- Experienced in Domesticating Foreign Judgments throughout Florida
- Litigated cases involving Condominium Association and Homeowners Association entitlement to assessments
- U.S. District Court, Middle District Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District Florida
- District of Columbia
- New York
- The Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York Bar
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.S., B.A.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Leadership Broward Class XXIX
- Lecturer for Sterling Education - Landlord Tenant Seminars
- Friends of the Broward County Public Library