Mr. Schuster concentrates his practice on general estate planning, preparation and administration of wills, trusts and estate and gift tax planning, including charitable transfers. Throughout his career, Mr. Schuster has performed the described services for numerous clients, and also has extensive experience in dealing with elderly persons and others with special estate planning problems who need innovative approaches to accomplish their goals.
An AV Preeminent rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Schuster has been consistently recognized in Florida Super Lawyers, 2006-2011, and Best Lawyers in America, 2006-2012.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1963
- B.B.A., University of Miami, 1959
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Foundation, Vice-Chair and Board of Directors
- Memorial Foundation, Vice-Chair and Board of Directors
- Temple Solel of Hollywood, Florida, Board of Directors (Past President)
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, Appellate, 2006 - 2012
- Florida Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, Appellate, 2006 - 2012