Chad J. Tamaroff was born in Brooklyn, New York. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1999 and is also admitted to the U.S. District Court, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. Mr. Tamaroff graduated from South Texas College of Law. Prior to receiving his law degree, he earned his Bachelor degree from the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, Mr. Tamaroff was a member of Pi Lambda Phi Fraternity. He has served on the board of directors of B'nai B'rith Justice Unit for Broward County. Mr. Tamaroff is also the hiring Partner for Greenspoon Marder's Summer Associate Program.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 1998 (J.D.)
- University of Florida, 1994 (B.A., Major: History)
- Best of the Bar, South Florida Business Journal, 2005