Ms. Krimsky is a commercial litigator whose practice includes complex real estate and land use litigation as well as business litigation. Her practice includes trial work in both Federal and State Courts throughout the State of Florida. She also represents clients in alternative dispute resolution forums such as arbitration proceedings.
Ms. Krimsky's land use and real estate litigation practice includes trial court litigation as well as representation of clients in quasi-judicial proceedings before City and County Commissions and/or government bodies. In addition, she has extensive experience pursuing and litigating claims under the Bert J. Harris Act and obtaining extraordinary Writs of Mandamus and Petitions for Certiorari throughout the state.
Ms. Krimsky has represented nationwide and local companies in a host of business disputes. For example, she represented a manufacturer of automobile related products in defense of a Federal nationwide ADA class action; a manufacturer of a pool safety product in a contractual dispute with one its major distributors, including a two-week long arbitration; and a manufacturer in a dispute with a foreign supplier regarding the delivery of a product that was claimed to have not met the requested specifications which include the application of the CISG (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods). Ms. Krimsky also serves as local counsel for many out of state companies with Florida matters including contract disputes for software providers and manufacturers of electronic parts. In addition, she represents many clients in the defense of ADA public accommodations lawsuits; one of which impacted over 1,500 retail outlets and a Federal Consent Decree.
Ms. Krimsky is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review Rating System and has been consistently recognized among "Top Lawyers" since 2004 and named an "Up & Comer" by the South Florida Legal Guide. Additionally, she has been recognized as a "2011 Florida Super Lawyer." She has been honored as a "Key Partner 2010" by the South Florida Business Journal as the best in her field, providing the highest quality of service to clients and, at the same time, exhibiting the highest levels of professionalism and ethics.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1989
- University of Rochester, B.A., magna cum laude and with high distinction, 1986
- I Care I Cure Childhood Cancer Foundation, President
- The Florida Bar Foundation, Fellow
- The Harvard Club of Broward County
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Women Lawyers' Association
- Leadership Fort Lauderdale, Inaugural Class
- Friends of the Young at Art (YAA) Museum
- 25th Reunion, University of Rochester, Co-Chair
- Project Collaborative, Advisory Member
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Florida Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2011 - 2012
- Top Lawyer and Top Up & Comer, Commercial Litigation, South Florida Legal Guide, 2004 - 2012
- Key Partners, South Florida Business Journal, 2010
- Influential Business Women Honoree, South Florida Business Journal, 2010
- 100 Outstanding Women of Broward County Award, Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center and Boys & Girls Club of Broward County, 2011