Brent D. Kimball is a member of Greenspoon Marder's Litigation Group. His practice focuses on foreclosure, easement and boundary disputes, landlord/tenant matters, professional licensing issues, and constitutional challenges to municipal ordinances, in addition to general litigation matters. Mr. Kimball has represented banking and financial institutions, corporations, small business owners, and individuals.
- Represented multiple financial institutions and other clients in civil actions
- Counseled clients responding to hearings before professional licensing boards
- Counseled clients regarding constitutional challenges to municipal statutes
- Successfully represented corporations in actions involving disputed property lines
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2009)
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, J.D., 2009
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, B.A., 2003