Bradley A. Ross is a member of Greenspoon Marder's personal injury and civil justice litigation group. A civil trial attorney with nearly 8 years experience, Mr. Ross exclusively represents injury victims in obtaining fair compensation for their injuries and damages. He focuses his practice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death litigation, including: automobile and trucking accidents; premises liability (slip/trip and falls); negligent security; animal attacks; and prescription misfills.
- Through settlement and trial, has successfully resolved more than 350 cases for injury victims
- Extensive experience litigating complex tractor-trailer/truck collisions
- Extensive experience litigating difficult premises liability (slip/trip and fall) cases against property owners and retailers
- Experience in obtaining "bad faith" judgments against insurance companies which failed to properly compensate clients within reasonable and legal time limits
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2004
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Journalism, 2000
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Association for Justice
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2009 - 2012