Mr. Mandelkorn maintains a varied complex commercial litigation practice, with special emphasis in the defense of employment discrimination and wrongful discharge cases. Mr. Mandelkorn's statewide employment practice includes discrimination claims based on age, sex, race, disability, and retaliation.
Mr. Mandelkorn has over 35 years of experience successfully defending all types of employment discrimination and wrongful termination cases to verdict. This litigation experience provides him with extensive insight into the human resource and practical aspects of the workplace, allowing him to counsel management in claims avoidance and to assist them in avoiding situations which often lead to employment related disputes and litigation.
Mr. Mandelkorn also has substantial experience in complex construction litigation and class action defense. He has lectured and published extensively in that field, and has been a co-author of the University of Miami Law Review's Annual Survey on Condominium Law. He also has been a contributor to the American Bar Association's annual survey of legal publications and a lecturer for The Florida Bar's Continuing Legal Education program.
In addition to his commercial litigation experience, Mr. Mandelkorn maintains an active practice in health care issues, including administrative matters related to physician hospital privileges and physician disciplinary proceedings.
Mr. Mandelkorn is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- J.D., with high honors, Rutgers University School of Law, 1974
- B.A., cum laude, Rutgers University, 1971
- American Bar Association
- Anti-defamation League (Civil Rights Committee)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Greater Ft. Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce (Leadership Broward VI, Participant)
- Temple Bat Yam of East Ft. Lauderdale (past President and Founder)
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence."